Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

poor judgment

Poster: A snowHead
betterinblack wrote:
So he may be an back bottom but in fact he was a correct back bottom and his side of the story (now) seems to add up.
He obviously did give his Amex number as claimed, and shamexpress did indeed leave the poor sod standing in the early morning waiting for a transfer that never showed up.
It just goes to show how you present yourself on the Internet affects greatly your credibility.

My security number is a 4 digit one, not 3 digits.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman, well, thats just lunacy!!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I was on a bus in a ski resort and the bus was so full that 50 of us stood. We were all carrying 2 x 6ft long planks, each with 2 full length, very sharp edges. We also carried 2 x 4ft spiked poles each..... and the bus drove on snow.

sounds like yer average ski bus to me. Laughing
When we visited our new Italian grandchild we took a new baby car seat with us, so we could take him out in our car, and left it with the other grandparents, so they could do the same. They were polite and suitably grateful but I got the impression they wouldn't have bothered.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Shimmy Alcott, I was on a bus in a ski resort and the bus was so full that 50 of us stood. We were all carrying 2 x 6ft long planks, each with 2 full length, very sharp edges. We also carried 2 x 4ft spiked poles each..... and the bus drove on snow. Madness.

Frosty the Snowman, no, the madness is taking the skis out of the bus and putting them on your feet. You've no idea how dangerous it is to take these things up a mountain.

How many people were killed or seriously injured in ski buses last winter? How many people were killed or seriously injured on skis liberated from buses?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Must say, the only time I've wished I had a helmet was on a ski bus. Oh, and once in the street when a Dutch fella swung around and clonked me with his skis a la Laurel & Hardy. But the bus is a dangerous place and even worse with little 'uns.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
emwmarine, plenty of folks have said on the other thread that theyve booked and been happy with the service - dont think I saw anyone say otherwise.

I wasn't trying to be negative just pointing out the irony.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is really funny, right. There's this shop called Cheam Express. Imagine if someone when in there thinking it was Cham Express and tried to book a transfer.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyway....Anyone want to see a picture of Simon?

Using some rather elementary desktop research, I reckon I've found him. You don't have to be a doctor in something like maths to find him. Like a Maths Doctor, eh, Simon?

So....Anyone?

wink

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sat 26-01-13 20:44; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Carlos the Slackal wrote:

Using some rather elementary desktop research, I reckon I've found him. You don't have to be a doctor in something like maths to find him.

So....Anyone?

wink

go on then
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Carlos the Slackal, have you read the other thread?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Should I? Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

Using some rather elementary desktop research, I reckon I've found him. You don't have to be a doctor in something like maths to find him. Like a Maths Doctor, eh, Simon?

So....Anyone?

wink

What again! Confused
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Should I? Very Happy

read the other thread? Yes.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
gatecrasher wrote:

What again! Confused

Ah. Got it...! Hadn't really bothered to wade through all of the earlier thread, I must admit!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
gatecrasher wrote:

What again! Confused

Ah. Got it...! Hadn't really bothered to wade through all of the earlier thread, I must admit!

I thought you were setting us up for something uproariously funny. rolling eyes
snow report
Carlos the Slackal, Laughing at least some of us on here have other interests Laughing
snow conditions
Embarassed and Very Happy
ski holidays
Wow! PJSki, I bet you fart at your own jokes . . .no, no. I bet you laugh at your own farts . . . no, let's get this right . . . you think you're funny but we think you stink and nobody's laughing . . . yeah, we've already got that.
ski holidays
Masque wrote:
Wow! PJSki, I bet you fart at your own jokes . . .no, no. I bet you laugh at your own farts . . . no, let's get this right . . . you think you're funny but we think you stink and nobody's laughing . . . yeah, we've already got that.

I laugh at my own fart jokes if that is OK?
snow report
Where has chamexpress guy gone. We need some answers.
snow report
Quote:

We need some answers

well it's a busy transfer day, so he's probably transferring people. And I don't think either of the protagonists owe us any answers. We are just nosy onlookers. wink
snow report
Masque wrote:

Yeah, but have you heard the one about the skier who went into Cheam Express? Laughing
snow conditions
Oh God, it's endless !
snow report
blahblahblah wrote:
betterinblack wrote:
So he may be an back bottom but in fact he was a correct back bottom and his side of the story (now) seems to add up.
He obviously did give his Amex number as claimed, and shamexpress did indeed leave the poor sod standing in the early morning waiting for a transfer that never showed up.
It just goes to show how you present yourself on the Internet affects greatly your credibility.

My security number is a 4 digit one, not 3 digits.

Amex uses a 4 digit security code.
All other cards use a 3 digit code.
latest report
The original was 3 digit. I wont repeat it , but it was 3 even numbers. So not Amex, that is all I am saying.
snow report
blahblahblah,
You don't need to 'say anything... Just a bit of pointless info...
snow report
I'm loving today's edits by simon2791 !!
ski holidays
flangesax, Interesting . . . Did he fookoop in the first place . . . Fall foul of French Law and is now being pulled to a Kermit Kourtroom . . . not have his card billed . . . all a bit nebulous.
I think that ChamX has agreed not to flambe Simon's gonads for some serious stupidity as long as Simon does a 'mea culpa'

Need more info to get a serious schadenfreude vibe going. Twisted Evil
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

I'm loving today's edits by simon2791 !!

but do any of them actually clarify anything? So many words, so few concrete facts. Laughing
snow conditions
Hmmm, smacks to me of lawyers getting on the case rather than a true apology. Wot pam w says Laughing
snow conditions
I was thinking that maybe Macmillan Digital Education noticed. I'm sure they monitor website activity and suddenly see an unusual number of hits linked from sH? Now they want it cleaned up before the thread gets linked to Maths Doctor by Google.
latest report
There is no conspiracy theory here, I haven't been pressured into anything by anyone, I have finally calmed down and although it is too little too late, I realise that I was wrong and made a mistake. I am genuinely sorry to have used your thread in this way and I regret the entire episode. Timbobagins comment helped me to get some perspective and now I am just hoping to move on.
ski holidays
fair play simon.
snow report
simon2791 wrote:
There is no conspiracy theory here, I haven't been pressured into anything by anyone, I have finally calmed down and although it is too little too late, I realise that I was wrong and made a mistake. I am genuinely sorry to have used your thread in this way and I regret the entire episode. Timbobagins comment helped me to get some perspective and now I am just hoping to move on.

Blimey, i have done something right for a change, and on Snowheads. Shocked Shocked

Think i will retrain to become a Life Coach Laughing
snow conditions
simon2791, welcome to snowheads, it would have been easy to walk.
snow conditions
simon2791,

Simon, i assume you ski, seeing as you were in Cham.

May as well stick around on Snowheads, I think if there is an award for "First post that makes the biggest imact of the year" You will win it by miles.
snow report
Timbobaggins, Pm sent...need your advice! Blush wink

simon2791, welcome to Snowheads.
ski holidays
gatecrasher,

No problemo. The more embarassing the problem, the more interested i will be wink wink
snow report
Timbobaggins, I like jam but the wife likes custard. How can I make her see that only jam is the way forward. We need you.

Sincerely

Jam lover
latest report
Dot.,

What you need to do is smear the jam over something she realy likes and wants.

Likewise, smear the custard over something she hates and doesn't want.

Simples
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy