Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

weather forecast , for europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello, I'm looking for an advice for good site for a weather forecast and snow conditions in europe.
thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yariv_har, there is no single website that provides accurate forecasts for all of Europe. It is better to use the local websites for the country you are going to. Where will you be skiing/boarding?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll go to La-Grave at the moment and usual I'm going to France mainly
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Meteo France in French.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Weather outlook thread in snow reports here is difficult to beat. Have a look at Snow forecast .com, which is decent, but take with the Caveats to be found within Weather outlook thread.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would have thought La Grave's own site would have the most accurate weather: http://www.la-grave.com/winter/advice_patrollers.php
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy