Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying kit over the Internet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking of buying some new gear for the upcoming season, potentially new snowboard bindings but also some new goggles, maybe new trousers etc.

The intnernet as always comes back with thousands of results when you type in a search for ski gear but I am unable to find a single 'killer' site, with the exception maybe of the Snowboard Asylum\Ellis Brigham.

Does anyone have any sites \ online shops they would recommend?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i wouldn't buy over the tinternet without knowing what i want before hand - go to TSA in London, find the kit you want and more importantly make sure that it fits correctly, then surf the internet (including e-bay) for the best price!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dan, sorry the point I'm trying to make is I know what I want but want to see if I can get it cheaper over the internet - Burton P1 Bindings for example are £200 in TSA but I can get them from a shop in Germany (www.bluetomato.at) for £187 + P&P, so surely there must be other companies out there that do them cheaper. But do a search on Google for "Burton P1 Bindings" and you get 22,600 matches....

hence my question, does anyone have any online shops they have used and are any good?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
blue tomato & ebay are ones that i have used. Both good! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i bought my RX8's on the interweb from germany.

total cost inc pnp was 220 quid.

Ellis Bhams quoted me £475....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
zippy, I have bought a lot of Sale Items (mostly clothes) from Snow and Rock.
In fact, I only buy ski stuff when it is in the sales.
I have found their service quite good.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy