Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking for a room or some mates 26 Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Im due to my mate letting me down i am stuck with traveling on my own somewhere does anyone have a room they need filling or would just be happy to have someone else to ride with while out there. I do have my heart set on one of the large french resorts tignes or three valleys i would prefer.
I can only go on the week 26th Jan, im male 35 im not really to bothered about apres ski but dont mind the odd beer im a beginner but coming along fast and have been spending every hour i can at the local dry slope i can even do a little freestyle.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads Andy77, snowHead
You're absolutely sure it has to be France? Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

You're absolutely sure it has to be France?

Can you recommend anywhere else with the same sort of size and facilities ski in ski out parks ect?
Been skiing to andorra when i was younger and want to try somewhere different.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Andy77,

If you don't mind doing the travelling bit alone then we have a single room in our Chalet Campanules available in the Paradiski area of France.

£399 per person, fully catered with no single supplement - details via the tag line below. There are other solo skiiers booked in for the week and usually a nice, sociable atmosphere round the dinner table in the evenings.

Happy planning . . .

Heather
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy