Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Boarder/Ski looking for options for a month stay in Feb - Mozine/Avoriaz or La Tania/3 Valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

My contract finishes at the end of January and i’d like to get out to France for the month…
Looked at lots of options but can’t seem to find anything for less than a season or more than two weeks.

Flexible so can do different weeks in different chalets or digs etc.
I’ll be getting a season pass i guess so it needs to be the same resort/area for all the month.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Ta
Beef
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mozine is like Morzine but said when impersonating an American from the deep south Happy
…or it’s a shampoo for people with really bad dandruff…..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beef, have you tried either of these places.

Tignes les Brev - http://www.chaletchardons.com/

Les Arcs - http://chaletarc.co.uk/

both 'hostel' type places, but both should be able to hit you up with a 4 week stay and won't break the bank, plus it won't be hard to fall over other poeple to ski with

Note that after 16th Feb, it will start getting pretty mega-busy in either resort
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Bertie B…Thanks for swift reply. Been looking all day going round in circles. Had seen the Chaletchardons but may need to revisit as Morzine/Avoriaz options limited.
Chaletarc looks just the kind of thing i need.
Love Tignes and i think i may have been Les Arcs but can’t remember Happy

I have made enquiries with http://www.apexmorzine.com too so lets see how i get on.
The Uk half term and the french half term are looking to spoil my plans for a month in feb. I’m finishing a contract and working in Switzerland near Zurich up to 1st Feb so may just squeeze in 10 days between then and UK half term then try to get back out in March/April.

Many thanks Bertie.
Beef
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy