Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra Sport Hotel H/B Inc Lift Pass, Lessons & Hire £590 29/01/06

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi There Fellow Snowheads

Due to two of the group droping out and losing their £200 deposit.

I can offer the holiday to Soldeu for £590. Flying from Manchester UK with
First Choice, departing 29th January till 5th Feb.

How much & what do you get ???

Flights
Four Star Hotel ( The Sport )
Half Board accommodation
5 Days ski lessons 3hours per day
Ski & Boot Hire
Lift Pass
Transfers

The cut off date for the discount is 3rd November and then the greedy tour operator will
swallow it up. The discount of £200 can be shared by more than two, subject to places
being available.

This is our third trip to Soldeu, can't wait.

For more info Txt or call 07792 422890 compmail@btinternet.com

All the Best Bobby
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bobby, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thats a pretty good deal Bobby, I'd love to but can't this time due to arrival of mini person. But for anyone else considering it - go for it - thats a great price for basically an all-in package, and in my view the Sport is the best Hotel in Soldeu, as it has the same service as the Village but has the added cosiness the village lacks and a bit more of a personal feel.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bobby, I'd love to....but we'll be on the way home from a trip to Soldeu! We can wave as we pass in the airport....I'll be the depressed one, you'll be the one with a grin from ear to ear!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are doing two weeks back to back ... Bulgaria then onto Soldeu. We will be asleep at the Airport.
Have a good holiday keep sliding !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We are staying at this Hotel and it is excellent ! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Paul I have stayed at the Hotel Austria twice, the one just out of town. I have heard so much about the Sport I had to give it a try.
Are you in the Sport the same week we will be there 29th Jan, if so we will have to have a beer...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well Fellow Snowheads the travel agent won £200.

Each year there is always somthing new that crops up, when making group bookings.

The moral of the story is to take at least £250 deposit and have firm payment dates, as I will for
the 2007 trip.

The holiday is now £690 subject to availability.

Lets hope for plenty of the white stuff.... have a good one !!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bobby, sorry mate - we are there 5 February 2006 for a week but you will enjoy it !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy