Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can anyone help? (Verbier accommodation)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone! Very entertaining forum by the way. I've just spent ages reading it when I should have been working Smile

Anyway I know that this is more a place for chat about ski holidays rather than for season workers, but I'm desperate so I thought it was worth a try nevertheless.......

My problem is that I am going to Verbier for the whole winter and am really struggling to find somewhere to stay. If any of you who read this happen to have an apartment there that you want to rent out then I would be very interested (and grateful!) to hear from you.

I know it's a long shot but I've worked for the last few seasons in Whistler and in Val d'Isere and I've met a lot of Brits who have holiday apartments in resorts that they just use for 2 or 3 weeks and which are empty the rest of the time. If this applies to any Verbier apartment owners who are reading this, please get in touch- I'm sure we could come to a mutually beneficial deal! (By the way, I'm very clean and responsible and wouldn't wreck the place!)

Any words of wisdom from people who know Verbier or who have lived there before would also be much appreciated. Thanks and happy skiing/riding to you all (especially to those who reply to this!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey snowprincess, welcome to snowheads! Saisonaires are snowheads too, we're not all punters!

Verbier is notoriously difficult to get acommodation in, many workers live down the hill in Le Chable where there's a very hip scene going on. What are you looking for? Options I know of at the moment include a wonderful brand new 2 bed apartment in Verbier or single rooms in Le Chable.

Send me a Personal Message (go to the home page: Send recieve messages) and I can give you a bit more detail.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 20-10-05 21:38; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi snowprincess, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead Can't help you with your query though. Have you tried asking on Natives, the season workers' website?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy