Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Top tips for Jackson Hole over Xmas and NY?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Leaving on Sat, needless to say I cannot wait!

We're staying in Jackson at The Alpine House.

I'd be grateful for any general tips about things to do and places to go in town with 2 boys (9 and 14), any good ideas for where to go for Christmas Day / NYE as well as the lowdown on the skiing, the ski school (for the boys) the guiding (for us) and anything else that might be helpful!

Many thanks in advance Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been a few years since I was there so anything I remember about the town is probably too old to be relevant. Don't know how long you are there but I've always stayed for a fortnight and we had a day in Grand Targhee which I'd highly recommend and also a day snowmobiling in Yellowstone again highly recommended

You probably know this but make sure you have very good warm weather clothing; -40 isn't unheard of and -20 can be pretty common this time of year

Nevertheless have a great time. Oh and at least have a look over the edge into Corbetts even if you aren't thinking of doing it
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for this dsoutar, we had a brilliant time (including the snowmobiling)! A full report to follow when I get a sec...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy