Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Don't tell the snowboarders..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
But a Welsh in-line skater who practices on a trampoline in his back garden, who skied for the first time last year aged 21, is the new British big air champion.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/skiing/3566621.stm

Report from Les 2 Alpes
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You don't exactly need a lot of skiing skills though when the whole point of the event is to do twirly stuff in mid air.
I'll watch anything snow sport related on the telly but I still don't really get the point of the big air comp, the other new stuff like skier cross i understand (and fancy having a crack at) but big air just looks like any other gymnastic event but on a different media.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FenlandSkier, Stand on the top of a big air kicker and then add 25'. I require a diaper just to look over the edge! these guys are sometimes dropping 60' total and adding rotation in 3 axis. Serious stones man, and a valid snowsport. And if you think there's no ski skill involved, just try riding up to the lip in a way that will allow you to launch with control. Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I didn't say no ski skill, I said not a lot. I'd liken it to a high jumper not needing to be that much of a runner.

I'd imagine his other skills would also translate well to the half pipe.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FenlandSkier wrote:
I didn't say no ski skill, I said not a lot. I'd liken it to a high jumper not needing to be that much of a runner.

I'd imagine his other skills would also translate well to the half pipe.

Hmm yes no "Ski Skill"... never mind taking off... try landing it and then sking off without looking like you've just pooped yerself.

But yeah.... not really into the big air stuff.... now a competition seeing who can roll the biggest doobie while sat mid piste and stroking ones goatee in the most stylish fashion.... now theres a competiton

DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oisin Osh Kelly, with you, though, no competition, eh wot? Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ssh Yah got me pegged in one Wink

no actually I am an intellectual.. no.. really... honest.. oh come on guy's gimme a break here... don't stereotipify me!

*readjusts baggy troosers and sparks up spliff*
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Actually Oisin is one of those rare "pin-striped" boarders and can often be seen arriving at the slope wearing a bowler, carrying an umbrella and holding a copy of the Telegraph under one arm.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy