Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

recommended bootfitters in st. anton please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
can't find a dedicated 'sticky'/ thread for the issue of recommended equipment suppliers - if there is one and i've missed it, sorry! - perhaps one of the mods can move this posting to the right place - thanks!

anyway - wife and i are off to st. anton and have decided that we're long overdue a pair of ski boots (each!) - have spent far too many weeks over past number of years struggling with hired boots

...so can anyone (maybe stanton or barbara for instance) give a recommendation as to a good bootfitter in st. anton

thks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Doogoo,

I had a great experience with Sport Alber, on the main street (following a recommendation on this forum). Ask for Noosi - he couldn't have been more patient with me. Day 1 I tried on almost every pair of boots in the shop until I found ones that were tight enough around the heel and ankle. He let me have them on approval, then every evening he would blow them out a bit until by the end of the week they were a perfect fit. Really improved my skiing too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As Dave says ....

Sport Alber next to the Post Keller Bar, 15 Dorf Strasse. Tel 0043 5446 3400.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=5665&highlight=alber#5665

Best to visit them at the start of your week so they have time to tweak them if needed. Rather than sell a friend of mine a pair of boots at the end of his ski holiday they advised him to come back the following year so they would have time to tweak them properly (the shell needed blowing out). Even when he said he might not be back the following year they said it was better to get them fitted properly in a resort. The choice was his but they didn't want a customer in a pair of boots that didn't fit properly because of time constraints. A less resepectable shop might of just gone for the sale.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks guys,
great recommendation .. will tell ye how we get on
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or Jennewein near the roundabout - they have a state of the art foot mould creator which first creates a 3 dimensional "picture" of each foot. Truly awesome. Go downstairs and ask for Jeff.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy