Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The dangers of being a couch potato.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've got just a week to go now until Sam goes back to have the plaster taken off his wrist and we find out if he's allowed to go skiing at Easter. He had a skiing accident on the dry slope, and landed wrist first, compressing it a little. It's now in a fetching bright red plaster. Laughing

For a while I was a little worried about whether dry slope skiing was too dangerous, but then discovered his best friend broke his wrist the previous day jumping off the settee, so perhaps it's just as dangerous being a couch potato.

His Dad broke his wrist, also dry slope skiing, in July and by the time it had been pulled back into place 4 different medical people had given their opinion (unasked), all were insistent that he must carry on skiing, giving up was more risky, as lack of exercise could kill him, not just put a wrist in plaster.

Interesting. At least I can let my family carry on dry slope skiing without feeling guilty that I am putting them at risk.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jane L, I've been wondering how young Sam was doing. Good to hear from you. Best of luck for next week.
Snowheads Potato definitely dangerous: PG and Ise are on their way to duff me up for suggesting they were engaging in wife swapping! (see here)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy