Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas 2005 - North America ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to a (possible) last minute change in plans we may head for the North Americas (USA or Canada) for Xmas - maybe even New Year as well. Consequently we would look for a child-friendly resort ... ( our friends' kids are 2 and 3)... so we would probably need childcare. Resort requirements apart from above would be Beginner/Intermediates only ..

Any suggestions on resort?
Any suggestions on accomodation providers ? ( We would make our own travel arrangements)
Any other advice ?

Thanks ..
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1. Whistler - good ski school, plenty of terrain, weather not too harsh, and you can go to Vancouver for a day trip.

2. Vail or Breckenridge. Score highly on the ski school, and are family friendly. Hard to call between them.

4. Winter Park. Excellent beginners area on the mountain. Tends to be quieter through the week.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Think about the time differenced is taking little kids all the way to the west coast, depends how long your trip is for. If just a week i am not sure i would go that far, if 2 then worth considering. For any of those resorts i would seriously recommend pre booking everyones ski schools for such a busy period.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eEvans, if you decide on Whistler, we used www.alluradirect.com to book accommodation, ski passes and ski school.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat, Robbie, Helen Beaumont, Thanks for all your help ... having spent the last seven hours trying to make this happen in the resorts mentioned , it sincerely looks like a non-starter for a number of reasons ... flights, logistics, chalet/lodge availability etc.. Looks like we will have to look at Europe again which will have its own challenges ( 1 of the youngsters will be in the US until 17th Dec ... ) ... but thanks anyway.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eEvans, no probelm, another day. And then you can search SnowHeads for all our information.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy