Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bernard Condon,

Thanks for the advice -very funny Laughing

David@traxvax,

I totally agree and also enjoy taking people to my favourite spots round the Grand Massif! Maybe we too will benefit financialy if Intrawest build a few thousand beds, this will be great just as long as it doesn't leave me queing for the lifts and eating dominos pizza! NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David@traxvax wrote:
NorthWestFace, One of the things I love about the Alps now, is that wherever you go there are individually owned ski shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Heaven forbid that one day all of these outlets belong to the same organisation.

Let's hope Tesco don't start doing skiing holidays, ski rental etc...... Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Intrawest do own a significant percentage of the biggest French lift operator... the SMA (10%? 15%?), but somehow I can't see their involvement extending to owning mountains here for a while. 1950 doesn't yet feel right to me ... expensive, partly empty for significant parts of the season, with a number of businesses and bars that just don't seem to 'fit'. The French have certainly got a few lessons to learn, but I'm not yet convinced Intrawest are the perfect example... Still it'll take some time for 'synergy' between the French and North American systems to set in, that's for sure!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy