Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zipfit Liners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone use them ? The liners in my old T1s are too loose now, wondering if these would be an economical replacement ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have Zipfits in my current ski boots and would recommend them. They must have had over 20 weeks use over a few years. Externally they show a little wear from the rivits and other sharp edges inside my boot shells, but some duck tape tidies them up. Inside the Zipfits the leather looks good. My Zipfits have tubes to allow refilling or topping up of the gunge they use for a filling, but I have not needed to do this and so have no idea of whether it can actually be done. A friend used Zipfits for several years and has transferred them into his new ski boots.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy