We run a few bashes in the mountains each season for snowHeads forum members.
The 2012-13 Season Bashes are...
PSB2012 Pre Season Bash: 1st - 8th Dec, Tignes Val Claret, French Savoie.
PreBBWUW Pre Birthday Bash Warm Up Week: 27th Jan - 3rd Feb, Kronplatz, Italian Dolomites.
S9BB snowHeads 9th Birthday Bash: 2nd - 9th Feb, Arabba, Italian Dolomites. (FULL)
HaTFaB Half Term Families Bash: 17th - 24th Feb, Folgarida , Italian Dolomites.
SOPiB2013 Spring Off Piste Bash: 9th -16th March Serre Chevalier
SEEB Surprise Extra Easter Bash: 6th - 13th April, Les Menuires, French Savoie.
EoSB2013 End of Season Bash: 20th - 27th April, Val Thorens, French Savoie. (almost full)
All the details are in the snowEvents forum.
If you can't see it, bear in mind you will need to be logged in to access it. Why do I have to log in to see this stuff?
- We are not a tour operator: snowHeads is a community of enthusiastic "snow-heads".
- We are boarders and skiers, beginners and experts and all different ages. Some visit the site daily, some just pop in when they're excited about (or researching) their next trip. The connection is the love of the mountains and the passion for sliding about on them.
- The bashes came about because people, who had met via snowHeads, wanted to meet up and actually ski together rather than just talk about it with each other. The result is this set of trips, spread throughout the season.
- So essentially, the bashes are for snowHeads rather than snowHeads being for selling holidays.
- The most frequent remark we get from newcomers is that everyone seems so friendly and welcoming. This is because anyone who is not friendly gets beaten and left outside in the snow for the night*
*That's the 'not true' bit, in case U were worried
While you're at it, you'll probably also be interested in:
The General Guide to snowHeads Bashes
**** snowHeads Bashes - how was it for you? ****