Bashes for 2015-16 PSBPre Season Bash, Tignes Val Claret 30th Nov
I don't have suitable accommodation in place to mount a full PSB but am trying to find something.
At the moment I can manage a smaller event for about 30 people. Details on the topic.
MYAsHBash(2)Make yourself a snowHead Bash, Livigno 16th Jan.
Make yourself into a snowHead, or make yourself a snowHead out of a spare friend or family member
PreBBWUW(4)Pre-Birthday Bash Warm Up Week, Alleghe 23rd Jan
Previously in Kronplatz, this is filling up surprisingly fast.
S12BB, snowHeads 12th Birthday Bash, Arabba 30th Jan
There's a £20 discount if you sign up before the end of September (and pay up before the 7th October)
SOPiB2016, Spring Off Piste Bash, Serre Chevalier 12th Mar
If you're happy with anything a black run throws at you...
the EoSB - End of Season Bash 16th Apr
I know it seems a while away so there's a £20 discount if you sign up before the end of September (and pay up before the 7th October)
All the details are in the snowEvents forum.
If you can't see it, bear in mind you will need to be logged in to access it. Why do I have to log in to see this stuff?
- We are not a tour operator: snowHeads is a community of enthusiastic "snow-heads".
- We are boarders and skiers, beginners and experts and all different ages. Some visit the site daily, some just pop in when they're excited about (or researching) their next trip. The connection is the love of the mountains and the passion for sliding about on them.
- The bashes came about because people, who had met via snowHeads, wanted to meet up and actually ski together rather than just talk about it with each other. The result is this set of trips, spread throughout the season.
- So essentially, the bashes are for snowHeads rather than snowHeads being for selling holidays.
- The most frequent remark we get from newcomers is that everyone seems so friendly and welcoming. This is because anyone who is not friendly gets beaten and left outside in the snow for the night*
*That's the 'not true' bit, in case U were worried
Sadly I can't make the Pre-birthday or Birthday bashes this year.
Anyone interested in going for a week or so in a chalet later in February or in March ?
I was thinking of trying Austria again - maybe St Anton, Kitzbuhel or Ishhgl - but not fixed on destination.
Hopefully - Mike
Hi admin, have a hol ending on 9.3.14 (will be in the 4 valleys) so keen to join you in Serre Chevalier and then fly back with you if pos. Need to dump a car in geneva etc. Can you tell me whether I can join you a day late and which airport you will be flying back from so I can think about the car? Thanks, Michael