Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit Women`s Gaia TF-X Ski Boots Size 26 for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi i have a pair of Dynafit Women`s Gaia TF-X Ski Boots size 26 for sale as they have turned out to be too big for me - a buying error on my part!

They have been used for 3 or 4 days but the fully heat mouldable liners have not been moulded or used as i used my liners from my existing boots in them. They are a little bit scuffed after a short hut to hut tour but not horrendously so. I'll take some pictures and post them.

"The Gaia is one of the stiffest and best performing female specific freeride touring boots on the market. The 30° cuff rotation gives good walk-ability allowing you to hike most lines without loosing skiing performance. A Narrow Forefoot, High Instep and Medium Heel hold give a good all round fit more orientated to someone with a narrow foot.
Narrow Forefoot, Fully Heat Moldable Liner, 15°, 21° adjustable forward lean.
30° cuff rotation, 1800g @ 25.5" (lifted from a shop's website - they are selling them for £450.)

They have the Dynafit binding thingies at the toe (good technical term that!) but obviously work just as well with Diamir etc.

The 'narrow forefoot' is probably what caught me out - to get a size that was a good fit on the forefoot i have purchased boots that are just too long for me - they were fantastic going uphill but were like wellies going down as just too loose. Pity.

Price £250 plus P&P (or you can collect - north Bedfordshire)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Photos taken but i now can't work out how to post them up here!! Obviously it is possible as people do ....

I've taken both side views of the outers plus a photo of the liners to show that they are brand new.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy