Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best ski school Montgenevre

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Can people who have used ESF / A Peak In Montgenevre recommend the best ski school to use for private lessons.

These would be for me and also three brand new beginners (1 adult and 7&8yr old)

I’ve seen a few threads recently and noticed that ESF aren’t great and also having only skiied in Aus and the Us not had any experience of ESF

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 1-01-18 16:27; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Dan, both ski schools are excellent. The important thing is to communicate your needs, abilities etc., fully and accurately to the ski school. A-Peak a bit more expensive than ESF.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dan, would be worth including Montgenevre in the thread title. You might get more interest that way.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you

I’ve booked with A Peak now
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@DanFuller, A peak were absolutely fantastic when I went, superb with the kids and I had a brilliant day off piste with them too
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Makes me feel better reading that.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just for future reference for anyone reading this. We used ESF in Monty and found they were very, very good. Got us both onto our first black runs.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
To confirm we are here at the moment and the Apeak team from office to the instructors are brilliant.

We have two demanding 7&8 yr olds and they couldn’t be more patient and enthusiastic with them.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy