Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

volkl supersport 6*

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I recently found a bargain a brand new pair of supersport 6 for £300.00 however having read some posts i may have made a mistake. I didnt know much about the ski but it seems to be for an advanced skier. I am a good intermediate skier and i love carving on piste. Has anyone got a pair? and are they very demanding?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
joshua, Welcome
i have not skied on them myself but from what i have read your right they are a demanding ski
have you bought them?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yea but have not used them as yet will try them out soon at xscape and then i guess i'll know! However i guess you can get used to them and and live and dream skiing so am very keen to improve!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
At least for me, I think the 5* are stiff enough, certainly for an all day ski! I suspect I'd find the 6* would be lots of fun for an energetic blast and a cruel mistress for the rest of the day. However, skis are very personal. Give them a whirl! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have skied both 5* and 6*, last year. Have skied the 5* for 2 years and have been really happy with them. Found the 6* just as much fun, possibly a little stiffer, but not much. Skied them on relativelly well pisted areas, the edge grip, and edge to edge feel is superb. These ski's do like to fly though. Not sure how leisurely you can actually ski these, as with the 5* they just want to keep you going, before you realise you are carving down piste's at stupid speeds with a big grin on your face.

Have fun, if they are too much, I'm sure a snowHead will take them off your hands for a reasonable price.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks everyone for the reassurance I am going to give them a good blast an see how I fair.Cant wait till Feb I've gotta try them out before!If they get too much I will hire until I'm good enough they look too good too sell on. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy