Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens early Dec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone fancies an early season trip but can't do PSB, then this might suit....in fact one of us is going to PSB then heading x-country to this one.

Myself and 3 other comrades are off to Val T on 8 Dec; all blokes and intermediate skiers. Staying in a Ski World chalet Chalet Cerise (but booked via Iglu) at about £400 a head. No doubt cheaper deals will be had on a last minute basis, but if you need a bit of certainty incl high altitude skiing then this is a fair bet.

Chalet holds 14, has access to spa facilities, usual unlimited booze over dinner. Seems like places are still free and I guess will be for another few weeks until Olympics hangovers finally clear...I've no real £ interest in any of this - just might (?) be fun to have a few snowheads along for the ride. Altho if a few suddenly pitch in with interest we might be able to get Iglu to sort a group discount that shaves a few pounds off for each of us. Feel free to join us!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looks like a good deal with jacuzzi and infinity pools, close to top of the resort, all inc. Nearly double that price by Jan.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
looks like a good deal with jacuzzi and infinity pools, close to top of the resort, all inc. Nearly double that price by Jan.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Group is now up to 5, one geezer just joined the party and has stumped up extra cost as currently just him in the twin room.

Any snowHead wish to join in the fun? As Mr White, says, not once but twice, tis a decent deal...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
possibly interested in a single... what is the price ?
I tried looking on Iglu, but it said it wasnt available... maybe it's all booked up now ?
Currently trying to decide whether to go on the PSB, or to try and join a smaller group, maybe a week or 2 later when the snow might be a bit better
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JonnyRocket, chap payed an extra £200 for his room, but he'd rather share...I just looked at Iglu and there is availability for that chalet that week.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy