Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blizzard Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Recently looking for some good advanced women's piste skis for my daughter that didn't break the bank I struggled. Eventually she tested and I bought the Blizzard Ultrasonic Sport Full Suspension IQ at a good price. She skied them extensively over Easter, she loves them and they have improved her skiing a lot.

Looking for some new piste skis for myself to replace some ancient Fischer AMC 76's I've just got a pair of Blizzard 2012 G Force Sonic IQ which were almost being given away at £230.

A brand that is not as widely available as some that's well worth consideration in my opinion.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blizzard is quite well known and popular in USA. Good skis.

Review of 2013 models in "epic" http://www.epicski.com/t/109280/2013-blizzard-skis-preview
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy