Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I would so like

Poster: A snowHead
a pair of Rossignol ladies Pucci skis. I'm afraid I'm hopeless at giving you the link, but you can see them on www.rossignol.com.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
erica2004, they look gorgeous, and the Ski and Board magazine really rated them as good skis too. I've done the link for you. Hope you don't mind.
Pucci skis
snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't like the matching jacket though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whoa! . . Those are Way too Bridget Riley Shocked
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No, the jacket is a bit much. I'm not sure I could take myself remotely seriously in a jacket which matched the graphics on my skis. But the skis look yummy. The "price" space in the Ski and Board test was blank though...maybe I'll look for some in the end of season sales 2006. Or - just had a really good idea - buy my daughter some for Christmas, then borrow them! That would be an even better idea if she wasn't going to be in Australia for Christmas. she'll be in the Alps in March though what she really needs is some new skiboots. do they do matching boots....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm not sure which size I would go for. My skis are 150cm, the Rossignol ones are 146 or 154cm. I'm 5'6. What do you think?Masque, It's not just the pretty pattern - the skis were really rated in the Ski Club mag.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
erica2004, I can't really talk. One of my boards is South Park offensive and another depicts a murder rolling eyes and my skis are the most disgusting shade of puke green you've seen . . .

style police . . . kill me now.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Masque,
Quote:

my skis are the most disgusting shade of puke green you've seen . . .

Going green
It needed to be said wink
Let us hope that they ski better than they look. Still I guess that it's one way of ensuring that no-one steals them from the restaurant at lunchtime Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen Beaumont The skis are great, but yes, the jacket's a bit taudry. It would seem that unfortunately Rossi's ski clothing designer doesn't think with the same style as their ski designers. Cool
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I NEED them!! the skis that is
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
BTW Does anyone remember (own) the flower-print women's skis that Rossi did last season?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Manda, i have a pair.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I really liked skiing the K2 One Luv. But not only are they flowery - they're pink too rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Manda, some day I'll post the pic of my huuby in a borrowed one-piece (first ever ski holiday) on snowMedia.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Helen Beaumont, sounds awfully familar (skis and suit) - have I skied with you? Shocked
ski holidays
Manda, not as far as I know, I don't have a flowery ski suit though.
'
ski holidays
Has something gone missing in this thread? I'm sure I remember Helen saying that a few days ago Puzzled
ski holidays
Cathy Coins, I think a post was removed to avoid any unsightly spats between snowheads....
snow report
flying_squirrel, ah - but surely we don't ever have any of those?! wink
snow conditions
Cathy Coins, you starting?!
latest report
Cathy Coins, I expect you're just having one of those mysterious moments of deja vu, which I'm sure you've had before wink
snow conditions
flying_squirrel, what - you trying to say I'm wrong or summat?? Just try and find any unsightly spats! Where's your evidence? You always think you're right, just cos you don't live in the Alps for half the year. You wanna see starting - I haven't started anywhere yet! Before you know it I'll be going all self-righteous on you, which appears to be my speciality apparently wink

Alan Craggs, funny you should mention that - it nearly always happens to me in the morning as well wink
latest report
Cathy Coins, OOh handbags at dawn, love it Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy