Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow conditions in ADH

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Anybody know what the temperature is + how the snow is holding up, in ADH or if there is still snow in Oz village, looking to come back out on the 18th March depending on conditions. thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
+1 for feedback please.

Im flying out on Saturday and curious to know how everything is holding up.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The pistes are holding up well. Its been cooler in the last few days and we had a couple of inches of snowfall.

The pistes down to the OZ gondolas are still complete with full width. I did see a rock at the side of the piste when I went down a few days ago.

Temperature? Today its been cold and windy with very light snowfall (less than 1cm). Its gonna get warm again.

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Alpe-d-Huez/6day/mid
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Out to ADH this Sunday for a week. Glad to hear that the snow is holding up well on piste and that the outlying sectors seem to be offering good skiing as well. Weather looks set fair for next week as well so fingers crossed we are in for a good one. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also, we have a thread dedicated to snow conditions in resort that I try to update regularly including pictures etc:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2002514#2002514
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy