Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens - P&V Residence Le Machu Pichu (or is it Les Temples du Soleil) Advice?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
frogslegs, Many thanks for looking into this for us. It is very useful that you have posted this on the thread as it will serve as a useful reference for anyone else that might search for the data in the future. I will now be able to take food appropriate to the cooking equipment available which will be very useful. I think we did look to buy a rotisserie chicken in VT on one occasion and IIRC we baulked at a price of around 15 Euros for a single bird!! However, a good cool box full of frozen meat at the outset usually lasts the week. I cook the chicken on the first day and use the other meats in order of perishability or maturing potential!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
15euro!!! Outrageous that must have been a celebrity chicken stuffed with rare truffles. You should be able to pick one up (in most resorts) for about 6 - 9 Euro. I do recall the VT one being more pricey than most but I am sure it wasn't 15euro... You are right not to pay that much! From memory the on site supermarket is pitched at the same level as the resort average.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't recall them being 15€ each, but it's a couple of years since we bought one there.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I honestly can't say how much - but IIRC the cost is way beyond excessive - for completeness I'll check and repost it in a couple of weeks - along with the cost of chips. It might inform the potenital EoSBers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy