Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heli Skiing - Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning,

Anyone on here been heli skiing from Verbier?

Was it worth it? A friend of mine went to Petit Combin and loved but said the skiing wasnt all that challenging.

Any ideas which companies offer it?

If anyone knows, what is the best drop location for the best skiing, ideally steep(er) and deep!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Actually, you can pretty much ignore this... I just found a couple of sites and the cheapest is looking like 750 CHUFFS! Thats not far off £550 for two drops.

I knew I should have gone for it in Canada!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
did you do it ... was it worth it ?
someone asking me if i wanna go this saturday ... but yeh .. 750chf ... ouch!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mr black, Yeah, we reckoned what we paid CMH to be significantly better value for money. Especially the 70,000 vertical ft above the standard.

CAD 100 per 1,000 vert m.

That's about 100chf per long descent...Cheap as, well, something not so cheap Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mr black wrote:
Was it worth it? A friend of mine went to Petit Combin and loved but said the skiing wasnt all that challenging.

I've done that. I think it was about £180 with a guide back in 2003. We were lucky and had fantastic conditions.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I know someone who paid 280chf today, but I think that was a last minute cheap deal as they were trying to fill the heli up. Haven't spoken to her yet to find out where she went though.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I did a heli from Gressonay late feb. It was 280€. Got dropped at 4000m long decent towards Zermatt, then back up the swiss system for another decent back down into the Gressonay system. Great skiing and a lot of decent maybe 4000m total.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TWO EFFING DROPS!!!!!!

GO TO CANADA DUDE!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I did 7 drops for that with RK Heli
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I know, the pricing is 'fairly high' in verbier! I go week after next. Will let you know if win money between now and then!? Hoping the forecasted snow arrives in which case I won't need the heli (or rather the expense of heli) as I know the resort well.

When I was in Canada I went for the cat skiing instead and that was great, but not steep enough in my opinion.

Shenryo - 7 drops for that price! Good times! Who are RK heli?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mr black, based in the Purcell Mountains buddy, near Panorama. I should add that that was a student rate and we got two extra drops for being lucky enough to be there on a special day for the company Wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
done a couple of days a few years back with rk in panorama also got fed good couple of days
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@ian mcclure, 11 year resurrection. Nice one.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy