Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4 Valleys Info

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Visited Veysonnaz and Mayens D' L Ours last week. Both stations have Gondola lifts which appear to be being rebuilt. Much activity at the Veysonnaz lift but it was still a long way from completion, with pylons still to be placed and concrete being poured in the base station.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowbunny, Interesting!! Over at Siviez they are building a new chairlift up to Combatzeline to improve the link to and from Verbier and Nendaz. Have at look at www.telenendaz.ch "Avancement des Travaux". This is a great ski area on the back side of Verbier - we have been going to Nendaz now for nearly 20 years. and I am glad to hear that the lift companies in the area are starting to do upgrade their kit at last. It seems that the Swiss are thwarted when it comes to developing and improving their lift systems by the "ecofriendly lobby" unlike the French and now the Austrians who realise that updated lift systems are not necessarily a scar on the landscape!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy