Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter Monday funday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The little man turned 7 yesterday and kicked off the celebrations with his first Mont Fort to Tortin in a oner.

First powder turns for a while up high

Taking on the line under the cables💪

Sunshine and powder 😎

Pocket Rocket joined at Col de Gentianes

And brought balloons 🎈

Mum in close pursuit!

Uncle Kev opening up on the 2nd pitch

Dust on crust further down Tortin

Warm down in the snow park

Happiness is....

Happy days
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What was the ski out like at the bottom of Chassoure or Col De Gent' ?

I think both were officially closed today, and although I was 100% sure the top 3/4 is OK I was reluctant to go anyway as I didn't fancy a long walk at the bottom.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rungsp, it was fine right down to Tortin. The bumps were "firm" though! Day off today but will be out again tomorrow and sticking to Mont Fort and Jumbo. Chris did Rosablanche yesterday and said the path around the lake is now almost all bare
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I give him 3 years before he's the one taking photos of Dad when he can be bothered stopping to wait for the old fart. wink

Great to see as always and v envious of your fresh compared to current VT.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tremendous 👍
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mont Gélé today... he loves it!

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy