Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Graham Bell's Nevica jacket £15.99

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've had my Nevica smock 27 years and I'll get it out again for EoSB.
It went down a storm at the "Jakie" end of season party last year.
Its not warm as its only a thin shell.

I tried on a pair of Killy ski pants at TK-Max last week, I nearly bought them as they were only £30, but I have too many ski pants already.

I dont think they were the Killy quality of yore though.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@DrLawn you can never have too many of anything.

I have bought a few Nevica base layers this year and they have been great.

However Sports Direct this year sold off lots of Kjus jackets and pants at less than half price.
Those deals we also took advantage of.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @harvsurrey,
I've got somewhere the Nevica fleece thingy that goes with smock in very subtle shades of purple and green.
We didnt call them "base layers" then, I think we called it a pull over.
I think I'll bring that too.
It wont keep me warm, just give me a warm feeling Blush
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mine aren't fleece they are more the traditional base/mid layers.

7.99 a piece and very good at that price
No worse than my much more expensive ones.

I did for my last trip this year get tempted to buy a one piece from

http://oldschoolski.co.uk/shop/

Had one back in the early 90's
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wow !
Those "old school" fart bags look too wild for the 70s !!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I will get one for next year
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think I've still got a Nevica jacket that I bought when I was about 18, and that even trumps DrLawn !!

In a couple of years time it should fit junior.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Nevica Vail Jacket did me great for 2 weeks in Whistler last year then this year 3 zips pulled off I was told by customer care that issues show them selves in the first couple of months well It was bought for me for Xmas and not worn till Easter 2016 so how was that going to happen?
They said me I had had fair use out of it and it wasn't a fault it was general wear and tear, It had only been washed once aswell !

I don't think I did as I still have 4 old jackets that have been fault free and all cheaper than the Nevica one, dare2b trespass, Columbia, Nevica.

In its defence.
It was warm, I didn't get cold in 3 weeks skiing apart from the gale blowing through the chest pocket in the 3rd week. It had loads of pockets a little glasses cleaning cloth, hood etc.
I just feel really disappointed as I have a 25 year old Nevica that is in mint condition after much more use.
I had the matching trousers aswell
So I would say buy with a bit of caution as for the 2 items my wife probably paid £140 and I now have to get the zips repaired to reuse. Or reinvest in something better quality.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Craigbob, The 21st Century "Nevica" is certainly not the same innovative quality gear as the Gore-Tex Ply fabrics of 30 years ago.

Funnily enough I still got some SOS ski kit from around that time which has stood the test of time and often gets a run out or two every other season. Classic SOS jumper, with 1/4 zip. Cool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy