Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help!!!

Poster: A snowHead
I've only next week left to go for my holiday and it seems that next week will be the busiest week of the year at work! Shocked

I thought that I would avoid it as last year it happened during the week that I'm going away in, sods law I suppose.

Next week is REALLY going to drag on. Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh dear, RichardB. Sorry to hear that Neutral
I'm sure that those of us that are away next week will be thinking of you all Little Angel snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As someone who SHOULD have been going away tomorrow but had to cancel due to work and access from the Isle of Man I may find it hard to be very sympathetic.
Through gritted teeth I hope you have a great hol. Think about us back here who are missing out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Michael B, blimey that's harsh! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Harsh!! You don't know how lucky you are in Manchester, a quick taxi to stockport and BA to Geneva. For me to go tomorrow (As I planned), would have meant an overnight stay both on the way out and back. Turning a 7 night hol into a 9 day hol inc added costs and pressure from work. Distaff side not too happy either as, she wasn't coming on this one.
Next year I'm going to get it all sorted early. It was my own fault this year as there was a lot of considerations and we just left it too late. I got a week in Jan though. It's a long time to next season.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Michael B, it's worse than that - it took us less than an hour from touch down to front door when we came back from Saas Fee this year...

Surely the Isle of Man has its compensations: TT races, wierd cats, errr...Nigel Mansell?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Unlucky Michael B, but it's you're own fault for living in a silly place Very Happy just kidding. I had to cancel a trip in January, i was gutted! So i know what it's like.

RichardB, you are right, next week will seem like a long time for you, it will drag, a lot. it will seem more like 6 weeks , i know this because i'm off at the weekend and this last week has taken forever to pass. Anyways, just think. It'll be worth the wait Wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There are compensations. 10% Tax, £17000 Tax free. No death duties to speak of. 3 golf courses within 10 mins of me, no traffic jams, 20 mins to get my speed boat on the water and be pulling in fish.
I could go on. NehNeh
The only things we are really missing out on are cheap ways to get off and snowdomes. Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Michael B, on the whole I'd say the compensations outweigh the disadvantages
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RichardB, surely a week will seem to pass quicker if you are really busy Confused Thats what I find anyway.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Me too DG Very Happy That's why I live here. Mind you if it were not the 2 kids at school and an ageing mother I would think about selling up and moving to France/Spain. Property is sooo expensive here that the equity would go a long way.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Michael B, tell me about it, I'm only 5 mins from the sea front a short distance from Bournemouth, prices here are stupid, when we moved here in '85 the house cost about 62K now its over 250K !
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
D.G.

I think Gordon Brown's got his eyes on you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
He's got his eyes on everyone... Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Aint that the truth Sad
latest report
Eyes on and claws into Crying or Very sad
snow report
Mind you I have just been informed that I can get a 25% discount on the council tax due to my mothers Alzheimers, shame no one told me that 4 years ago when the symptoms started to show significantly though, it seems that if you have alzheimers the council no longer class you as a human being for tax purposes !
latest report
Talking about Mothers and daft Government logic. My mother was registered as partially sighted. She needed new and stronger glasses. The optician said if she was registerd as blind (and therefore wouldn't need glasses) she could get £30 of the cost. But as she was only partial (and would get some benefit from better glasses) she couldn't get the discount. Catch 22 or what? rolling eyes
Cheapest houses on IOM are about £150K for a first time buyers house. We built our house, as project managers, not physically, about 6 years back for £160K now it's about £450K+.
snow conditions
Sounds about right, mind you it's not just the current government that's at fault, they're all as bad as each other Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy