Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Latest fashion slopeside ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Megeve and Courchevel maybe, not made it to Les Arcs yet. But given this morning's temperatures up at 3000m bikinis would be wearable (not for me I add hastily)....
Will post a slush.... I mean snow report... later...

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=16344
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Like that's going to make you easy top find in a whiteout! And on anything but a stick insect is going to make you look like a beluga whale!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll post a picture of me dressed for the slopes on Monday, when I get home tonight
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice typo in that article: "NOW he has slimed down to a more-than-perfect size eight, Karl Lagerfeld is looking to bulk out a little".

Says it all really Wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can't spell Courchevel either! ("Courcheval")
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah but I wonder how practicle it would be for someone to ski in rather than swanning arround Klosters or similar location ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
D G Orf, First time I went to Courchevel with daughter (then 6).... first day we arrived, we shared lift to apartment with a (black and white spotted) fur-clad lady, 'nose in air' job. Daughter pipes up (as 6 year olds tend to do in loud stage whisper) "It's Cruella from 101 Dalmatians!" Loud sniff, nose even further in air.... I just cracked up. Ok I love the domain, the snow, but boy there are some people that need bringing down a peg or two. Made my day.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Defo...I witnessed a whole clan of "Cruellas" in Vail, me and my pal got a couple of pictures with them. Hilarious! Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good ones, I have somewher arround a pic of a stretched limo in Vaduz, Lichtenstien with its rear seat on its roof and the chaufer filling the car up with groceries ! Very strange NehNeh

Interestingly the ski resort is still somewhere that sees a lot of real fur coats when they have just about died out anywhere else Confused
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
xyzpaul wrote:
Nice typo in that article: "NOW he has slimed down to a more-than-perfect size eight, Karl Lagerfeld is looking to bulk out a little".

I saw KL recently... for some reason he was strolling around the gardens next to my flat like he owned the place, which he maybe did. The locals ignored him with studied indifference.

I doubt he is a size 8, more a 10 or 12. He looks very good for his age, which is? Well he says 65 but journalists claim he is in fact 70. He is also a tax cheat which I'm not in favour of. Although he has now settled with the French taxman.

Just to please PG, our fashion correspondant tested the Chanel shop in Cham and wrote a piece last year : Mixing Lager with Coco. Being French she managed to spell Courchevel correctly.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Re. PG's picture, how on earth would you get those high heels into bindings? Does the outfit come with a coiffured little pooch, I wonder.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
davidof, I love the Google translation of
Quote:
prêt a porter

(Google automatic translation):
Quote:
le prêt un bagagiste

There's hope for me yet!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Never rely on automatic translations, mind you they can give some very interesting results snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy