Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Senator John Kerry is a snowboarder....

Poster: A snowHead
...and he's the Democrat candidate for US President this November. This report from WCNC.com

Should the USA have a snowboarding President? Your political or wintersporting comments please.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 19-03-04 10:18; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This report from the New York Times is more fun. There's a reference to 'Ms Heinz Kerry' - is this his wife?

And check out the paragraph which reports a secret service agent (on skis) wiping him out!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bah. Pre-empted. I've just posted a similar story in the Snowboard forum.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Told ya boarders'll take over the world and we'll nuke Jackson Hole first for their anti boarding policies . . . or is that alta . . . or? What the hell let's ask Dicky C. he's got good intelligence Skullie
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I get it now. Heinz is not his wife's first name. Her full name is Teresa Heinz Kerry. Her late husband was a member of the Heinz family, and her fortune is a function of my purchase of a 4-pack of baked beans in Tesco last Saturday.

Anyway, back to the Presidential Board....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If Mr B Liar was into to snowsports, I wonder which code he'd follow......I'm thinking he'd be a mono skier - neither one thing nor the other.......trying to be all things to all people, leaving everyone unsure of his true inclinations.

I reckon Cheri would be an ideal candidate for an all senses assaulting Nevica job!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dubbya would just stand at the bar, tell you how good he was, what you were doing wrong, and not actually do it at all.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Here's Kerry, before he was knocked over by the CIA.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's only a pose - secret service guy behind him is having to snowplough down.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG that's probably why he got hit, out of control Secret Service guy on skis, going down a slope he wasn't up to following a snowboarder, talk about disaster waiting to happen Shock
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's true, you do often have to snowplough to go as slowly as a snowboarder!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PG, Hmmmmm. . . should I be feeling quite this irritated by that blatent wind-up . . . ? rolling eyes
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nah... you've obviously got up too early after a Friday night out Wink All the real wind-ups are over on the snowboard forum threads...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Too much work to go out on the razz!
I had noticed! Something tells me that there's deeper source to your animosity towards boarders other than the obvious handicap of being a skier? At least boarders have the nous to recognise that showheads can't simultaneously chew gum and walk and have thus taken the logical step of bolting both feet together to avoid pelvic floor strain; Very debilitating to men of our tender years, and the source of much of ‘Tena Lady’s’ income.
Going green
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nahh the secret service guys obviosly decided that it was time for the snowboarders to get a taste of what it's normally like for the skiers on the piste snowHead
ski holidays
Masque,
Quote:
the logical step of bolting both feet together
I just have to agree with the lady who commented that bolting both feet together was definitely not her idea of fun..... Smile
latest report
here here Laughing
snow report
depends on how far apart you bolt them! Shocked
ski holidays
What distance would you recommend, from your expertise as a snowboarder? Is there an ideal position? Does different equipment involve different limb positions?
latest report
Kerry for President!!!!.....out with warmonger Bush....
latest report
Skidude, OK, I agree with your sentiment but stick in a new thread.

PG, You've got how many kids?
snow report
Five, I think. Shocked You've lost me though. There was I making a perfectly innocent enquiry about how boarders' feet are positioned on different boards, and then......
ski holidays
Dang! I'm standing here out in left-field acompanied by a couple of idiots pretending to be lost!
Go take your faux indignation and wax your skis with it! Eh oh!
ski holidays
Bolts sound far too serious to me. What's wrong with bindings and leashes?
latest report
Quote:
faux

Is this a new rub on brand, or is it iron on?
snow report
Masque..... and I don't bother waxing my skis these days, I have it done for me.
snow report
Fee, fi, faux, fum. I smell the wax of an Englishman.
snow conditions
David were you out drinking last night ? or did you just start early this morning ? That was a terrible line Sad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I don't know if Senator John Kerry was using the wrong wax, but this latest account from The Drudge Report shows that he was well capable of wiping out, with or without the assistance of secret service agents.

I like the idea of the agent complaining about Kerry's language. Kerry can probably counter-attack with the FIS safety rules if the agent skied into him from above.
latest report
PG, Which brings it full circle, 'cos GWButtf*ck doesn't read newspapers (true) "I have people who do that for me"

Mornin' David, you reckon I should shift a gear to 'rant' mode? Toofy Grin
snow report
One hell of a circle to escape from all the innuendo though!
snow conditions
David Goldsmith, When are you going to stop taking that sh*t weasle at face value. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is one thing, but calling it reportagé is another.
snow conditions
Which weasle millionaire are we talking about?
ski holidays
I don't know. Did he call the guy a "son of a bitch"? Does it matter? Did he wipe out 6 times? Was the Drudge Report right about Monica Lewinsky? Does it get 8 million hits a day by telling lies? Is the Pope a skier or a snowboarder? (a skier)

I honestly don't know. It's just one source of info. for my confused and troubled mind.
latest report
That's ok David we understand, you just tell us where the stories are, it's up to us to work out if we believe them or not, and there are a lot of strange but true stories out there to go with the believable but false ones Confused Laughing
latest report
Just a thought. I'd be pretty p....d if he and his entire entourage pushed in front of me in the queue, whatever his politics.
ski holidays
Too much politics is one way to get me to exercise my moderator muscles. Let's keep it civil, please? Thank you.
snow report
ssh, Fraid you've lost me there, ssh. You'll have to explain, haven't a clue what your last comment meant....
ski holidays
PG, 'twasn't aimed at you, but at earlier posts.
snow report
With you. The president of the French Ski Federation (since resigned, financial irregularities in FFS!) was in Les Orres (small S. France resort) a couple of years ago. Longish queue, he heads for the fast lane. I asked him who his ESF instructor was for the private lesson Wink He didn't reply.......
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy