Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1st Post - Need Help with Headliner Blades........

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I have owned and loved my pair of Headliner Wood Core Blades with Tyrolia Sympro 4 bindings for three seasons now, but I have got an increasingly annoying problem.....

When I land hard the bindings can become dislodged as the rear sections slides back (it doesnt actually release).

So after planting my ski boot into the snow and tumbling to the bottom of the slope and recovering my wayward blade, I try to stamp into the binding to find the rear section has moved back a few settings. Puzzled

I can only assume that the flex from the ski when landing a jump, causes the two hooks at the rear of the back binding to slip out of the grooves?

Has anyone experienced problems like this?

Any advice gratefully received

Kind Regards

Matt
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you mean a premature release. Take them to a ski shop you trust and get a reputable tech to give them the once over. Or if you are strapped for cash go to the epicski.com forums .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mattpone, if I understand you correctly, I've had something similar happen with Salomon rental bindings: the four teeth would rebound up out of the notches in the strap underneath. As this was also the mechanism used to set forward pressure, I returned the gear as promptly as I could.

Have you had them inspected for wear? That isn't a heavy-duty binding, it may be time.

ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi mattpone, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mattpone, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mattpone, out of curiosity, do those Headliners have lift plates on them? Look at what I just saw on Fleabay:

23mm of lift/dampening/should fit Sympro right out of the box.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy