Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WHO'S GOING SKIING THIS WEEKEND?

Poster: A snowHead
Looks like the beer's on me then Crying or Very sad even allowing for the plane being on time, that gives me.....er......minus seven minutes to pick up baggage, get car and drive from Turin to Serre Chevalier, unless flying over the slopes counts snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
24 hours to go yey!

No body else goin to La Plagne?????? snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Morillon, Grand Massif, in an hour so.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
ise, aaaargh - no fair!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
in fact, now, right away, I'm gone..............
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm off to get the Train now - catch U later folks!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sunday next - Whistler here I come! Forecast is for another 50cm between now and over the weekend!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fly out to Geneva on Thursday Very Happy , work Friday Sad , Ski Sat & Sun snowHead , work Monday thru Friday Crying or Very sad , ski Sat & Sunday snowHead and fly home Monday morning Sad . Best bit is it's the second weekend is all free as I'm entertaining customers on my works behalf snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
The only real problem I have is that one my customers party doesn't ski and doesn't want to try Shocked . Hopefully one of my french colleagues will take him walking while we ski or we'll try and leave him in Annecy.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2 weeks to go!!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
2 weeks on saturday for me! snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
4 days for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And things are looking good. Temperatures down, snow falling most days this week. If it can just keep that up for 2 weeks....
Where are you off to Helen? (I suspect I should know) - I hope to meet up with a number of Guru-Snowheads in Val Thorens (Ian H included).
I had hoped to turn up with a T-shirt displaying snowheads logo (as seen on this site), but t-shirt won't go through deskjet whatever paper setting I try - back to the drawing board.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sorry to be the "wet blanket" Jonpim, but next week temperatures are looking likely to creep up again, 0°C at 1900m/2000m in the Savoie on Monday ( www.avalanche-net.com doesn't forecast beyond then so don't know if the trend upwards is likely to continue......)

Still, at least Val Thorens should be safe if it doesn't go much higher!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
4 of us are off to St Martin de Belleville on Sunday.

Anyone else around next week nearby (St.Martin/Les Meniures/Meribel/VT)?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Now look here PG, you're coming out with those negative waves again. You and Ise are always gleefully sending these gloomy forecasts our way. Cut it out. Good news only please!
ski holidays
Jonpim, OK, if you insist...... a quick glance out of the window at this moment, and it's chucking it down (with snow) here at 800m. Has been for a good couple of hours too. "Someone"'s going to be having so much fun tomorrow! Little Angel
latest report
You lucky snowHead
snow report
D G Orf, Ah but, trouble is, it's not me! Crying or Very sad A serious amount of work to catch up on.... (snow still coming down by the way)
snow report
Jonpim, revised report at www.avalanche-net.com actually looks ok for next Monday, Tuesday, not too hot at all for the time of year. All this snow coming down right now should still be around by the weekend..... (is that enough positive waves for you? Wink )
snow conditions
Four days in Courmayeur for me starting Saturday Very Happy
snow report
Sölden at the weekend.
50cm new snow forecast in the next three days and sun/blue skies forecast for the weekend. snowHead
snow conditions
My wife is off for a week on her own, going to see her daughter really but she seems to have chosen a super week. I'm left looking after the dogs, still it's usually the other way around. Roll on the 18th April for the last blast of the season.
latest report
Much better, thank you PG: keep it up.
snow report
Driving to Switzerland on Saturday and on to Italy Sunday morning. 7 days in Cervinia. Last chance to get pregnant this season! Laughing
snow conditions
Alexandra, If you wear that hat too often, you won't have any problems at all!!
ski holidays
Alexandra, I believe that I originally suggested you go to Cervinia in response to a question you posted. I would be more than happy to help you out with your latest quest !! Very Happy
ski holidays
xyzpaul - haha how rude! I trust you followed the "skiing when pregnant" debate.

Well thank you for your suggestion although I am a little worried that I'll be "bored" there although mother is quite looking forward to it. I sent her a book entitled "How to ski" and I expect her to be able to "follow me" now.
ski holidays
Please stop - I can't take any more! I'm back to work three days ago after a week in Ischgl and no more skiing until next year!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Alexandra, when you've had enough of being bored in Italy, head over to Zermatt for some exciting Swiss action Wink
latest report
Jonpim wrote:
but t-shirt won't go through deskjet whatever paper setting I try - back to the drawing board.

But you could always go for t-shirt transfer paper that will. Smile
snow report
xyzpaul wrote:
Four days in Courmayeur for me starting Saturday Very Happy

How did you manage 4 days? When I looked into going for a second time this season for 4/5 days, the only cheap options (because of the flights) had to be on a full week basis.
snow report
Tony, I booked through FlexibleBreaks.com. They do any-day to any-day breaks, and you fly using RyanAir. Reasonable value, they do Courmayeur, Sauze D'Oulx, and Montgenevre.
ski holidays
Tony, I see you are in Rayleigh, so RyanAir from Stansted would be ideal for you. The FlexibleBreaks folk give you a free airport transfer. None of their resorts is ideal for late-season skiing, but Courmayeur looks okay for this weekend. I had a weekend in Montgenevre last month - there's a thread about it in the Resorts forum you can search for.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy