Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smith goggles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know where I can get some Smith anthem regulator goggles from in the Uk. I can order them from america but dont want to pay vat and import duty. That would make them a less than desirable $125 plus shipping. I need these ones as I have a small head. Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not from U.K. but just get them sent from U.S. and have them mark as gift.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would a large chain store mark as gift. Such as backcountry.com
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Edmundh009, I level sports in Cheshire are the importers, I've got replacement lenses from them, sorry I don't have their details to hand but you should find them via Google.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just ordered from GogglesGiant.com free shipping too. They have every possible lens/frame combination possible. Lets just hope they slip past customs. That would be a bonus. £56 inc shipping so even if I have to pay vat it still aint bad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Edmundh009, Slipping past UK Customs will depend on who the carrier is and the size of the package. I have tested a lot of US mail order companies service as part of my job. I can tell you that there is a very good chance you will get charged not only VAT and import duty but a handling charge as well.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

CP
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haha. Got my goggles past customs. No import duty or handling charge. The box was marked as being sunglasses and $25 value. They took a while because they ran out of stock.

funny disclaimer too:"This is not a safety goggle!this goggle is for riding use only. It is for protection from wind, snow and moisture only. Although all Smith lenses exceed the ANSI Z87.1 test standards regarding impact resistance, this goggle is not intended to, and will not, protect you from impact from hard objects. please ride in control."

They are a reasonable size too. Standard fit Smith goggles i am now sure would dwarf my pea-sized head.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy