Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How to be a skier vid - tres amusing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Obviously tongue in cheek, and some amusing observations, though no doubt some people will have a problem with the intended humour rolling eyes

http://youtube.com/v/YPg4HuIQt9c
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Indeed:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=114340
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Weathercam, it made me laugh and ignore altis, you posted first on account of PaulC1984 failing to include the video!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Didn't realise the Nevica one-piece had made it across the Atlantic..... ! Little Angel
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@henzerani, wrong! I posted it for him at 16.29....so there NehNeh
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Kooky, oh yeah. It's that funny French clock on the right. What's wrong with the good old British system of have the same time twice a day. And on the matter of helmets . . .oh, that was the other thread . . . the earlier one. Is there a way of combining posts?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So true...

(also a wormhole for the next month as I watch all the others)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@henzerani, good grief mate, don´t forget to ask Santa to leave you a shiny new SOH and some chill pills when he pops down your chimney.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Step 21 - so true!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Kooky, sorry mate, that was meant to be read with a smile. Although, thinking I was serious must have made it funnier. Some old UKIP guy complaining about European clocks!!! snowHead Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ha, I am going to share that on FB, I am guilty of one or two of those things, Love it, not so sure it's a good idea to get a google tan, I try to avoid them yet always get one espically when we ski in spring, trying to hide it is impossible.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy