Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How much should a giro nine make on ebay?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Since my nine was a bit big, i bought a bargain 'tuned up' giro fuse for £60 ish. I can either ebay the nine or give it to a sibling so any ideas how much i might get on ebay (not necessarily now, i can wait until the season starts)? The helmet is a medium and used one week with no impacts. I still have the box as well....

Adam
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
buns, you'd get however much people are willing to pay Very Happy There's none on there at the moment to see what price they might be going for. I personally wouldn't buy a used helmet from a stranger even if only for 1 week - there's only your word for it there were no impacts (not saying I don't trust you, just thinking what a prospective buyer might think Very Happy Very Happy )
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Cathy....

I have looked recently but was wondering whether anyone might recollect what the going price was last season.

I agree with you entirely that I wouldnt buy a lid on ebay, but I dont believe most people even realise that they are basically throw away items. Of course on the other side of that particular thought, i presume such educated types as snowheads do realise that there is a bit of common sense involved..... minor bumps will not ruin a helmet (it takes significant force to actually destroy the helmet) Very Happy

Adam
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Being sold at S&R sale for £79.95
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lucky to get 40 for it
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow..... Ive seen bad lieutenants going for £50..... i assumed a nine would do better Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
its used, its last season, its middle of summer, everyone wants something for nothing on ebay, plus wouldnt put my foot in a rental boot let alone a helmet someone has had on for a week

try it you never know you luck
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy