Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Borovets, Bulgaria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am in Borovets, and despite all i heard before coming we are having a great time. Snow is decent, some fell in the two days before we arrived. No more expected, but enough for anouther couple of weeks. Lots of sun though Very Happy Food ok, everything cheap, and all people very friendly if you make the effort and smile. Havent seen hardly any beggars, prostitutes, etc. Good low end resort, and would come again if there was more skiing. (More being opened up in next 2 seasons) If you want a cheap and cheerful trip, do it!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Black Tiger for commercially inclined ladies!

My 9 year old got on well with them, back in 2000.

Glad you are enjoying it! Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chris Bish, I don't think she's looking for a prossie. snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mate I know that town well and its full of them, Stayed at the Rila hotel and after 9 o'clock they don't leave you alone, we went in a bar one night and this guy sat in the corner screaming at the people behind then bar, he wouldnt let them have anything to eat, then tried to hit the bar maid and smashed up all her CD's - he was a mafia guy like the rest of the bar owners in that shady resort!

And the food not bad?!?!?!??!?!? suppose its not bad if your used to eating out of bins the food is horrendous

and the skiing ! yeah right they are opening up more in two years time! they have been saying that each year for years!!!

MY ADVICE IS LEAVE IT WELL WELL ALONE!!! Andorra is a far better budget option!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bulgaria, bullsh*t more like. its full of smelly eastern european blahblahing moneygrabbers.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
point well made Dog Brown! !!!!!

The balconies are slippy too!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kenners, Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Embarassed
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's not that bad....I think good intermediates will get bored there...but it's great for newbies and it's the cheapest place in Europe. I stayed at the Sammo ( Samokov) which is one the "posh" hotels there but lacks atmosphere. I would recommend the Rila instead.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Rila is a dump
The skiing is rubbish
The people are greedy and dishonest
Has anyone ever been there and not had anything stolen?
They steal from the rooms, off the dining room tables, from accident victims and from the ski equipment stores.
For cheapness and fun Andorra any time.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
New Kid, apart form that you had a great time?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Too strange, the amount of strong opinon. We had a good time, and no problems at all. Nothing stolen, not ripped off, not hassled by beggars (or prostitutes rolling eyes ). Only reason i wouldn't go back is the limited skiing.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well said, Robbie, . Please understand the Bulgarians have had a pretty rough deal from history. OK the place is limited as Robbie, said, but if you allow for the different culture, it isn't that bad. It's cheap and you get what you pay for.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
And well said Chris !
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Andorra is no longer that cheap Crying or Very sad When to Pas at Christmas and the price of beer had doubled since the previous March. In comparison I went to Livigno last month and it is much cheaper and a great resort Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy