Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big big THANK YOU to FLANGESAX

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having suffered a double fracture of the ankle on the 6th August I want to say how grateful I am to flangesax for taking care of me for 10 days. Mrs flangesax was fantastic, giving me my heparin shots every day I was immobile and ferrying me back and forth to Schladming Hospital. Even though Haus Susanne was fully booked, they managed to find me a bed and also fed me lovely meals as well as keeping me in beer.

They are fabulous example of the great community we have here! snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Samerberg Sue, He was advertising your kidneys on ebay... you escaped just in time Shocked Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seriously... well done fella. Nice to see people looking after each other Little Angel
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scarpa, Laughing Laughing

Well done to the Flangesax family. Agreed it is good when we can look out for each other.

Samerberg Sue, snowHead 's is great isn't it? Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarpa, I know,that's why I arranged my escape when I did Laughing Laughing

Hells Bells, We should shout out loud about the help we receive from each other. This is way more than "just" an anonymous Internet forum.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells wrote:
Well done to the Flangesax family. Agreed it is good when we can look out for each other.

Samerberg Sue, snowHead 's is great isn't it? Very Happy

Amen and a big +1 to the above. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, I totally agree.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I second everyone's sentiments about Mr and Mrs flangesax's selflessness. That's very cool!

(Samerberg Sue, I did NOT enjoy getting heparin shots in the abdomen. Ow!)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Echoed. Thanks for taking care of our Sue Mr and Mrs flangesax!! What thoroughly pleasant people!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Samerberg Sue, It seems the troops rally round whenever there is a problem to be solved Very Happy I'm glad you weren't let down and well done to the Flangsax's for going the extra mile. I think the fact that I am part of SH's is why I am not quite so worried about ski holidaying on my own with the kids next year. All in all I tend to think there are many, many better people in the world than bad folks - amen to that!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Megamum, Have no fear we are already planning who is showing you what next year in Flachau wink I've met so many like-minded folks who ski as well here.

flangesax is fantastic duo and both are great fun to be with! And don't forget we also have [kooky[/b] as well as a source of entertainment venues for all!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy