Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hintertux in the summer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some of the family are going for a long weekend (Fri morning to Tuesday night) in a couple of weeks.

The only plan at the moment would be to take a look up on the glacier and do some summer skiing if the conditions permit.

Has anyone any "must do's", "could do's", "shouldn't do's" for when we're there.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

"must do's

Ski !
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ray Zorro, Unless conditions are vastly better there than here, ski-ing may not be on the cards in another 2 weeks. I advise that they go up to looksee before deciding whether to try it.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, when did you last have snow at L2A? I note that they had snow at Hintertux on 12/07, was it the same for you? It does look warm there though (8 degrees at the top) so I guess it may well have melted.

Are they planning to close L2A soon or do they carry on regardless?

The webcam doesn't look great at Hintertux it has to be said.

Skiing wasn't necessarily the only reason for going, (but would have been a major bonus) I will enjoy just being in the Alps.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ray Zorro, Last snowfall was 18th July. Tuesday 19th was 20cms fresh to ski in - very nice! If you just enjoy the Alps in summer (as every right-minded person would) then you should other things if ski-ing's not on the cards. I'm sure there must be loads to do round there.

No plans to shut at the moment - they didn't in 2003, so it's very unlikely unless it becomes truly dangerous. Much better today than yesterday, so all fingers crossed. Definitely warm!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy