Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Schools, Group Organisers... SkiSchladming

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, after my terrible experience with Skiing Europe ( http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=74146&start=1000 ) I have been fortunate to drive to Austria for a second time, a place called Schladming where I believe the 2013 Winter Olypics are going to take place. The coach company I work for work closely with the owner or Ski Schlandming and have done so for 12 Years.

The guy who runs it is called Richard and he is a GOD! Everything is planned and organised with precise accuracy and everything goes smoothly!

Bit of info off the website but they offer...
" School presentation evening
Easy booking pack
Multi stage payments where required
Personal booking manager
Dedicated full time school group manager when in resort
Top Grade hire equipment with local damage insurance included
Hand picked fully qualified local instructors managed by one of our team
Your own secure web page hosting if required
Full time offices based both in the UK and in resort "

An example of an all inclusive ski package includes:

"Return luxury coach (seat belts, toilet, drinks machine, video, stereo)
Coach is available in resort as and when required
Flying options are available
6 nights full board accommodation in a choice of locations and star ratings (7 nights if flying is optional)
6 Day full area ski pass
6 Day Ski or snowboard hire (inc boots, poles, insurance)
Hot lunch in a mountain restaurant each day
Group Manager dedicated to your individual school
Extensive evening entertainment programme pre bookable or arranged in resort to suit your requirements
Full indemnity insurance "

Take a look for yourself and if you do decide to book, please let him know that I have told you, Chris from Henley-in-Arden

http://www.skischladming.com

Thank you
Chris Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy