Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Still missing a few!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still short on numbers. I no longer have my Timeless compadre Tony Lane and no David Snelson to wind Richie up!! fatbob used to post on SCGB but I think he wanders the forums of goneboarding now. mmmmm!

Bloody SCGB wallies!!!!!!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did e-mail Laura asking for her to forward a message, details of names are in the Lost & Found section. Not sure if she actually tried to contact anyone. You can always ask yourself.

I have a suspicion that a number of people registered using e-mails which have subsequently expired.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A number of people probably registered with totally made up email addresses. The registering process didn't even check for a valid email address. How anonymous & untraceable can you get?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Feck em Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As we've been giving Big some stick for his Noticeable Absence from this Discuss Group & now a Holiday.......What about Kev?!
Where is he? Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On a training course for being a husband! Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well we all know what WIFE stands for! Wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now then boy...behave. Jealousy gets you nowhere Mr P. I am still here simon, thanks for the concern. Just staying quiet cos I'm gutted I can not go to Saalbach with you guys.....oh well. Mr G you are entitled to go, as for the rest....just a bloomin cheek!

What does WIFE stand for then? (am I being naive) snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Welcome back Kev.
Washing,Ironing,F'Ing Etc! Wink (These are the views of Roy Chubby & not Myself!)
Will this be a regular reappearance then Kev?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am sure I will be making the odd cameo appearance now and again for all my adouring fans!!!! Shock
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
About Bloody Time! Little Angel
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well we just got Dan back (see other thread)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yeah i'm back! Jesus couldn't someone have told me a bit earlier that this was happening??? I had to resort to www.goneboarding.co.uk but its sad and lifeless unlike you lot! Oh well!!

Its good to be back!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy