Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski books for babies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My grand-daughter, who will be two and a half, will be making her first trip to the snow next March. To toboggan, build snowmen, etc - I think she'll be too young to ski. I'd like to buy her a book for Christmas with pictures of lifts, snowmen, kids playing, skiers, etc and a simple story. We found with our kids in the past that reading books was a great way to prepare them for new experiences (though it was a tad embarassing when the 7 year old, having done the Ladybird book about Nelson, jumped in to add to the bored commentary of the naval rating on the Victory...)

Nothing jumped out at me on a browse through Amazon. Any suggestions?

If nothing exists, I think I might write one for her, though illustrations would have to be photos.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w, the only thing I can think of is the Raymond Briggs (sp?) book the snowman, you might find a few foreign books that have something in though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, "The Cat in the Hat Comes Back" by Dr Seuss. Lots of snow, lots of pink snow. Hilarious mad story!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy