Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

John Nike - Bracknell

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been to the Bracknell dry slope in recent history?

I thought I heard somewhere it had been re-surfaced. Their website seems to show the same old hex patterned stuff.

If its been re-done, whats it like now

Should this be in the resorts section? Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There has been lots of discussion before, try here.

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=129700&highlight=bracknell#129700

and here

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=99064&highlight=bracknell#99064
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rich, if your in Reading why dont you take the 10 min drive to Bracknell and have a look Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, should have tried a search first Embarassed

boredsurfin wrote:
rich, if your in Reading why dont you take the 10 min drive to Bracknell and have a look Puzzled

What does looking at it tell me? Its white and it covers a hillside. I'd have to spend a tenner to find out what I want to know.
If the consensus is its pants I'll probably be better heading to Wycombe, or does that have the same surface?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No, unless, Wycombe have changed their surface - haven't been there for years - it's Dendix. When first opened, Wycombe laid a carpet-type surface (Powderpak, from memory) but quickly replaced it.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
slightly off topic : John Nike has just killed my Basketball team (Thames Valley Tigers): after twenty years of support (good, albeit tax right-downs) he played stupid and refused to give the fans the franchise when he didn't want it any more ( bad, v. bad). - "its my ball and you can't play with it" sort of posturing, but in a rich man's world.

No love from me to him, I can tell you.

Fortunately Maidenhead is equidistant between Bracknell and the Wycombe Summit so no problem going North rather than South for us from now on!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, Its BRACKNELL!! no one wants to drive there!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nadenoodlee wrote:
boredsurfin, Its BRACKNELL!! no one wants to drive there!

and if you do, you'll never get out!

stupid roundabout system Sad
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
and traffic lights, you need to be there when a computer malfunction re-set the lights to the evening rush patten for the early morning rush. It was chaos Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy