Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adelboden or Crans Montana ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
T-Dub wrote:
Ive been to both in December.

I found both very expensive (dont subscribe to the 'if its cheaper than France then its wonderful' theory) Sadly only a minimal amount of pistes/ number of lifts open in both mid December, despite there being scope for much more.

That begs the question what resorts you regard as inexpensive ?

Remember we are talking about ski resorts.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From what Ive experienced (about 30 weeks) the majority of Austria, majority of Italy, Andorra, Canada and Bulgaria (ok, not comparing like with like there) are all places you can go without fear of getting ripped off.

I ask nothing other than people dont get it stuck up them just because they are on holiday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
T-Dub wrote:
From what Ive experienced (about 30 weeks) the majority of Austria, majority of Italy, Andorra, Canada and Bulgaria (ok, not comparing like with like there) are all places you can go without fear of getting ripped off.

I ask nothing other than people dont get it stuck up them just because they are on holiday.

I found no difference in price between Grindelwald and Hinterglemm this year.

Bulgaria / Roumania I would not even consider for a holiday.

Andorra is not as cheap as it used to be and is somewhat limited. Canada has the disadvantage of the more expensive flight cost. Apart from Sauze, the bigger Italian resorts are about the same price.

I do not feel ripped off in Switzerland. Looking at the latest Crystal brochure, for say Tignes, prices do seem on the steep side for a holiday based in a chalet .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy