Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing Europe/Chris Reynard - Children's ski holiday left in ruins.

Poster: A snowHead
Cowboy Traders. Channel 5, Thursday 27th June 8-9pm. Looks like fun!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I saw the trailer and wondered if it was this guy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
daveyladboy, Sky + all set. Ta for the heads up.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
wonder if Cowboy Traders will address AITO for the duplicitous useless w@nkers they are too. AFAIK they never made up for their word is their bond/ absolute confidence stuff. Douchebags Derek Moore and all http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/travel/Your_Travel/Travel_News/article679794.ece

Less we forget

AITO said Press Release of 4 January 2011
Quote:
"When consumers buy any holidays through an AITO member, they are protected" and the chairman puffs "AITO Assured is likely to become the industry gold standard for protection and quality and will reinforce AITO’s credentials as the organisation that puts its customers first.”

Reynard shits things up

By the end of July they've ditched 100% Financial Guarantee and have seemingly avoided the issue ever since. Tossers.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, nice post Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Returned to this thread to mention it was on also - i was waiting to confirm it was them!! OMG like a bad penny he comes back - i hope they stick it to him!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
haha hes looking on SH!!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Chris is?? how do you know?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This thread is on telly!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
haha hes looking on SH!!!

Well of course, where else would you look on the web for information about skiing? (Certainly not SCGB or Snivel..... Toofy Grin )
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Togger, Dom, the presenter must have been doing some research and you could see his PC and SH on it
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
haha - font of all knowledge here!!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks Shimmy - I hope we dont get directly quoted! haha
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Looks like it should be a good exposé of the scumbag...
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
https://www.duedil.com/director/916465605/chris-reynard

thoroughly odious man. So do we need a new thread warning about Ski Link Limited - considering Google searches etc?
ski holidays
when i think of how close we got.....it gives me nightmares.
ski holidays
still using that crummy website approach - look like its from the early 90's
latest report
shame that the ski company that did provide a ski holiday for the kids in the programme didnt get more exposure - anyone notice the name?
snow conditions
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
shame that the ski company that did provide a ski holiday for the kids in the programme didnt get more exposure - anyone notice the name?

^ +1
snow conditions
Shimmy Alcott, Halsbury Travel
ski holidays
What a horrible disgusting man Evil or Very Mad
snow report
It was Halsbury - i only knew about the show as they emailed their school contacts. But you are right, i think that was really generous of them, and they should have got a much bigger plug. Or in fact, a plug.
snow report
Alastair Pink wrote:
Shimmy Alcott wrote:

^ +1

+2
snow report
Ill give them a plug - although never used them!

http://www.halsburyski.com/
snow conditions
An OK prog but no mention of bonding or any input from AITO. As far as I can tell he has almost completely got away with it - nice to see him being put on the spot but water of a crook's back.
snow conditions
And that was a helluva wart on his lip eh?
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, thanks.

Well done Halsbury Travel, very generous of them Very Happy
ski holidays
Bode Swiller wrote:
An OK prog but no mention of bonding or any input from AITO. As far as I can tell he has almost completely got away with it - nice to see him being put on the spot but water of a crook's back.

Totally agree, i am disappointed that they were also not put through the ringer, whilst it was chris's failure and dishonesty that led to the failures, more should have been focused on the total lack of insurance and them wriggling out of it.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Togger, and, I'm afraid to say, Dom should have quizzed some of those Heads re their lack of due diligence. Anyway, all eclipsed by the wart on Reynard's lip.
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:

and no mention of the Lyme Bay tragedy which Chris Reynard was responsible for.... (He served time therefore no mention yeras later)
Once a villain always a villain!

But as you almost say the culpability of the schools and free 'inspection ' trips not mentioned either.
Well done Channel 5 for showing it when BBC watchdog didn't/couldn't bother.

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Thu 27-06-13 21:30; edited 1 time in total
latest report
nice seeing him squirm a bit though; i almost felt sorry for him at one point Shocked
snow report
Shimmy Alcott, WHAT?? Research Lyme bay...there is no sorrow!
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:
Togger, and, I'm afraid to say, Dom should have quizzed some of those Heads re their lack of due diligence. Anyway, all eclipsed by the wart on Reynard's lip.

really dont want to go down that road - probably 20 pages on this thread. You can do all the due diligence you want, cant cover everything. Just think of the massive banks that did / really should have gone to the wall. Hindsight is 20/20 dont forget!

funny i didnt spot the wart! haha What was funny was the 'we cant get close to him because his house has an 18 hole golf course. I thought that was up for sale!
ski holidays
boredsurfin, I know Shocked I think its because of his age, hes likely to be dead soon and what has he got to show for his life? That is sad. He still is an odious, nasty piece of work though.
ski holidays
Quote:

what has he got to show for his life

and I dont mean in terms of wealth or posessions
latest report
Quote:

funny i didnt spot the wart!

Shocked Shocked how could you miss that?!!!!
latest report
This from the year 2000!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/dti-acts-over-organiser-linked-to-holiday-scandals-706922.html

Adds to Bode swillers point that schools need due diligence --or in this case be able to use Google FFS!!
snow report
Togger wrote:
really dont want to go down that road - probably 20 pages on this thread. You can do all the due diligence you want, cant cover everything.
Sorry, but when you're handing over 40-50-60 grand of other peoples' money you at least do a few Google searches, a few company and company director searches. These days it is soooo simple. Even Dom managed it (he looks quite hard so, Dom, that was a joke).
snow report
Bode Swiller, yeah even Boredsurfin can do google Toofy Grin
snow conditions
boredsurfin, you forgot the g

Bode Swiller, boredsurfin, the programme was about "Cowboy Traders" not "Teachers who might not have been as diligent as the should have been but we all work under stress sometimes and are not perfect"
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy