Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair

Poster: A snowHead
Ryanair (allegedly the worse airline for customer service in the airline industry) have started a new route: London Stansted to Grenoble.

Just thought I would let you all know!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jb1970, i have just flown to Bergamo and back wih Ryanair . Planes on time, staff pleasant, and an early arrival back at Newcastle.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont - Good to hear that everything went ok for you. I use Ryanair regularly; in fact, I am going to Bergamo at the end of July from Glasgow Prestwick - I have used this route a number of times (my partner is italian). I have also used other Ryanair routes - London, Paris, Dublin, etc. Ryanair are absolutely fantastic if nothing goes wrong. The minute anything goes wrong, that's when they are not interested. In saying that, I have always been very lucky with them.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jb1970, thanks for passing that on. Duly noted.

I have had mixed fortunes with Ryanair, (in truth the negative has been sparked by my own bad time management) but yesterday I came back from a day-trip to Newquay and we set off 15minutes early and arrived 35 minutes early. Well pleased.

At £0.99 each way (plus taxes), to get from London to Cornwall in 45 minutes, you couldn't really complain.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just returned from Dublin flew Ryanair for the 2nd time and never had any problems. Little Angel
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just flew out and back from Bournemouth International, (or Hurn to locals) best airport experience ever!
Just so relaxed no stress, and as a bonus, no one bothered to turn up from HM C&E so walked straight through and out to car park! Landed 10 mins early as well.

Thompson Fly are doing ski flights from B'mth this winter, so very much better than the agro at the larger airports.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, Easyjet are also doing flights to Geneva from Bournmouth this winter. I agree - smaller airports can be much easier to use.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Flybe are now flying from Exeter to Grenoble which is also pretty useful to know!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sarah@alpedhuez, Glad to see you back! Are you following the thread on The Piste?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, Been here all the time but a little bogged under cyclists and hockey players!! Are you around a the moment?
PS Posted on that thread!! Smile
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Same heading but different subject.

Just booked some cheapish flights with Ryanair and found that they have added quite a surcharge for using a credit card. £7.00 added to 2 flights at £38.50, makes nearly 10% increase. I didn't notice any warning that they were going to do that either. Bit sneaky I reckon.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thomsonfly have much heavier taxes and surcharges than the other low costers. eg
Thomsonfly Doncater to Lyon - £43.59 in taxes and bits.
Easyjet Stansted to Lyon - £27.71 in taxes and bits
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The other sneaky thing that Ryanair do is that they charge a debit card fee. As they won't let you pay cash, you have to stump up either the debit or credit card fee
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I queried the credit/debit card charges with them. They do not accept any other form of payment so these will always be an additional charege over and above the flight plus taxes cost that they initially show you. For credit cards the fee is £1.75 per person per journey (so for a return it would be £3.50) and for debit cards it is £0.40 per person per journey (£0.80 for return trip).
snow report
good old ryan air.. everyone slates em but you get what you pay for.. when it all works they are great..
the downside is that the flights have become one long advert with someone screeching on about cheap train tickets, duty frees and 'refreshing' spring water...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy