Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solstice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Pagans will be aware that today is the summer solstice. It's all downhill from here to the winter. Days are shortening. Can you feel a nip in the air? snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chris Bish, I wish, I think I'm suffering a little from the heat and my hayfever, a good heavy rain storm down here would go down nicely Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
D G Orf me too. Soton's not the best for "sea breezes" despite its proximity to the sea.
I hear, however, that there's plenty of the wet stuff in N. Yorkshire... Shocked wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Manda, at least I'm only half a mile or so from the beach so I get a little bit more breeze than the far end of the Solent, not much though Sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well Manchester is doing it's usual to help cool off a hot summer......

We have not had one!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chris Bish, Well aware thanks!! the roads around the pile of old rocks were carnage yesterday afternoon/evening. Wiltshire Police had set up a cone festival on the A303 by the look of it. I think the Army threw in a convoy or two of tank transporters just to ice the cake as well.

Oh the joys of living in the country rolling eyes

CP
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's much more likely that the Winter solstice was observed at the Henge. Us pagans are much more into the return of the sun-god than the height of his/her powers. snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And as usual at this time of year, it's my birthday Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowbunny, Happy Birthday
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chris Bish,

Actually it was built to celebrate the Spring and Autumn Equinoxes Very Happy wink
This year one group came to the Spring Sunrise and 4 to the Autumn! But the sun came up bang on target.
It pays to go off season wink

Needless to add no traffic problems either!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thankyou D G Orf, I did consider going along to Stonehenge and getting the crowd to wish me-but I had a lie in instead Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy