Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CHEAP easyjet flights!

Poster: A snowHead
Now I have no intention of going in half term but I just wondered as the flights had been released today from Newcastle to Geneva how much they would be for two adults and two children...

Total price £1489.92

Budget airlines strike back!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I had a look and to go the week before is less than 1/3rd of the price ! at £479.92 If one took the same options but for the first week in Feb the price would be ............. just £299.92 or 1/5th of the price, No wonder parents take their kids out of school in term time, that's over £1100 saving just on flights If one could travel mid week it comes down even further to just £219.92 Shocked

Don't forget to add ski carrige at £10 per pair each way

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 17-06-05 19:38; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
By the way can anyone tell me why Easyjet have Adult and Under 14 options if they both pay exactly the same fares and taxes ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
D G Orf, To make you think it is going to be cheaper
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chrisb, Of course silly me makes perfect sense Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stop whinging- theyre called Easyjet not cheapjet
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
www.speedferries.com - £50, drive and ski for longer
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Or from most of the UK: www.speedferries.com - £50, ski and drive for longer
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nadenoodlee, No disagree, they market themselves as cheap with no frills so if something goes wrong you get what you pay for, and they give you no help. These prices do not give any extra service
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
my elderly and disabled mother has twice visited us in the Alps, travelling easyJet, in her wheelchair, and found the cabin staff extremely helpful and all arrangements just as good as with the major airlines - indeed better than her one experience with British Air. They use elastic pricing, which makes perfectly good commercial sense, they are upfront and transparent and make it easy to search for cheaper options. I have travelled a great deal, with many airlines, over the years and I don't think the cheap prices on the "big names" are any better - indeed they are often worse, far less flexible, for a start.

you try getting a cheap one way ticket to anywhere sensible on BA.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, Very Happy point taken er - are we related, keep meaning to ask, I actually do have a large white head and a nose like a carrott - what about you ?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
D G Orf wrote:
By the way can anyone tell me why Easyjet have Adult and Under 14 options if they both pay exactly the same fares and taxes ?

It's legalities... purely to make sure that there's no unaccompanied minors (under 14) wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Michelle, thanks that makes sense
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Michelle, I wondered when the corporate chiefs would send their big guns out to answer our questions wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Michelle, any idea when the winter timetable from Gatwick will be released? I'm fed up with checking a couple of times a day!
snow report
chrisb, Theyve always been very helpful to me, I missed a flight due to bad traffic on the M1- arrived at Luton ready for a fight and a huge bill to get on the next flight and they moved me onto the next one without me even asking, i just said id missed it due to traffic and they did it straight away! . Ive always found them to be FAR better than BA whenever i've flown with them.
latest report
rob@rar.org.uk, nope. Apparantly, as in all large companies, the staff are the last to be told Laughing
snow conditions
Nadenoodlee, I'd agree there, BA were very unhelpful when we came back from Canada. Just flown Ryanair, no problems there either,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy