Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

verbier hotel / chalet with creche

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of a chalet or hotel in Verbier, please, that has creche facilities, capable of taking a 6 month and a 2 year old (so that my wife can ski!). Many thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stephen buck,

Welcome to SNOWHEADS

Haven't got a clue about Verbier, but someone will be along shortly to answer your query.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stephen buck, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I must admit that I've always been a big supporter of the "other place", but there's so little traffic there these days (and too much personal abuse from one or two posters for my liking), that I thought I was more likely to get an answer to my query here, so fingers crossed you won't let me down!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stephen buck, welcome to snowHeads, I think you might be out of luck finding a chalet with creche facilities in verbier unless you have a very very big budget circa £10k per week for a whole catered chalet, in which case it's no problem, sadly I can't see that any of the hotels have creche facilities either, however there is a kids garden lesschtroumpfs that appears to take kids over 3 months open from 8.30 to 17.50 7 days a week 60chf per day or 5 days for 260chf includes a meal.

Hope that helps but I'm not very Verbier savvy, I prefer Wengen (very good for kids by the way) Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What a co-incidence! I have been looking for TO childcare in Verbier (as opposed to taking a chance on the resort creche) too. Not much luck with creche facilities but Simply Ski and Snowlife offer a nanny service. Snowlife don't include flights tho.

I have given up on Verbier for several reasons I won't go into, including cost, but they could be what you are after. I've not used either but maybe another SnowHead can offer their recommendation..................
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks DG and Ice Perv for the info. Ice Perv - Simply Ski unfortunately only offer a nanny if we book a whole chalet, and the only Snowlife I can find go only to La Clusaz. Do you have a web address for them by any chance? Many thanks.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stephen buck, if you can't get it sorted out in Verbier, then consider the Nicolletta in Zermatt. Very child friendly, and I do believe they have a creche on the property.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well, whaddya know? There are two "Snowlife" companies! Are they trying to confuse us?? Try:

http://www.snowlifechaletholidays.com

From what I can see this "Snowlife" only go to Verbier, and their nanny service seems reasonably priced. Flights not included tho. You might prefer to drive anyway.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Ice perv. Snowlife looks good. I'll send them an e-mail.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy