Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Welly Skiing is THE latest craze? Can you guess what it is?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Answers on a keyboard please. Prize for the correct or funniest answer. Only one guess per household. Closing date: whenever. No family or friends can enter (sorry Mark that includes you Crying or Very sad)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it where you can't find your ski boots, so click your wellies into your bindings?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do you pop on your wellies, and let the sheep us it's front legs to pull you down the hill? Embarassed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've seen the jumps where you take a short run up, land on water, a kind of specially-made pool maybe 10/15 metres long, and have to 'surf' to the far side - great fun! (especially watching those who don't make it!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I brought my two year old home some plastic toy skis and she straps them onto her wellies and goes walking! Is that it?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm pretty sure it's a combination of belly dancing and water skiing - exotic hip-swaying seduction on water skis to music.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Fri 12-03-04 13:00; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's sooo unfair Welly Ski Crying or Very sad Mind you, makes for some amusing suggestions Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mark: Wink Is this Willy Skier?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Masque: How do you know about Willy Skiing? This is my secret project for 2004/2005!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ahh! Welly Ski, me thinks you may have let your protegee out of the bag when we bumped into Masque recently Wink Laughing Definately recollect through the beer and Tartiflete haze a reference to Willy Skiing Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Does willy skiing give you chilly willy.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm not letting my willy ski anywhere near your tartiflette!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
NehNeh NehNeh NehNeh
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That's when you get into the Welly, fly to the top of a mounting, and ski down.

You need to have a good Welly pilot, and an experienced Welly guide.

I wouldn't fly out of Walifax, though. Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy