Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Limassol 19-26th May

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nothing to do with skiing (tried water skiing a couple of times and found it boring) and a bit of a long shot ....

Any snowHead in Limassol, Cyprus fancy meeting up for some cycling, swimming or a drink and a chat ?
I'll be in the Amathus area on the edge of town for my 'standard' spring break.
Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kuwait_ian, I intended to be in Nicosia for one days business, may 25th, but visiting for a week to catch up with some friends in Paphos and Larnaca. I hope to stay in Happy Valley though - dates are not absolute yet. Will PM if I can confirm Nicosia meeting and overall trip.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bernard Condon, OK - my hotel is not far off the motorway between Larnaca and Paphos if you are heading that way. Possibly no internet access after Wednesday 3 p.m. UK time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kuwait_ian,

Nicosia should be interesting as the people can cross over to the Turkish side now. It is a small scale of the Berlin Wall.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
saikee, it is a fascinating place. The city walls are Venetian in origin and as you say the 'checkpoint charlies' are now wide open in both directions. There are a number of 'turks' commuting to work in the south. Badly needed as in the hotels there is such a scarcity of locals willing to work at the going rate that Russians, Philipinos, Bangladeshis, etc are taking jobs as waiters, bar staff etc while there is unemployment in the north. Feeling about reunification is very strong however and the south voted firmly NO in the last referendum.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy